TMP Grand Opening "The White Stripes" ST

Rag and bone!
Freter
Little Acorn

TMP Grand Opening "The White Stripes" ST

Post by Freter »

Would love it if someone could help me out with the screen printed, red vinyl, self titled, newly pressed first album from the white stripes. If someone wanted to contact me about trading, or selling it, I'd be very happy to consider all offers and deals.
Freter
Little Acorn

Re: TMP Grand Opening "The White Stripes" ST

Post by Freter »

bump?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Freter wrote:bump?
I am sure you'll probably get more bites closer to the date or the day after when people know if they got extras or not. Depending on how tough it is to get second copies, I might try to help some people out...so something will come up!
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Yep, classic Swirl ISO. With little info from TMR out so far, doubt many folks will want to line up a flip this early.
I mean we don't know price, how they will be sold, how many will be sold or anything yet.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Stl_ben wrote:Yep, classic Swirl ISO. With little info from TMR out so far, doubt many folks will want to line up a flip this early.
I mean we don't know price, how they will be sold, how many will be sold or anything yet.
They seem to have copies all day for events like these. I remember the JW acoustic release on blue swirl was available even when they were getting ready to close. Hopefully being that they have their own pressing plant in the building, they will do up a bunch of these.. :D
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Stl_ben wrote:Yep, classic Swirl ISO. With little info from TMR out so far, doubt many folks will want to line up a flip this early.
yeah, but i'll also take one if someone will pick it up for me!
he is everything i hate...