The White Stripes guitar tab topic

Everything in Stripes
Isolde
Little Bird

The White Stripes guitar tab topic

Post by Isolde »

Little Bird - White Stripes. Distortion? - original thread title

Okay, so I've been listening to De Stijl quite a lot, and I absolutely love the song Little Bird. I have my guitar tuned in open G, and I'm hitting the right chords for the rift, which is 7-10-7-5-0-3-7-3/0, but it still doesn't sound right. Is there any distortion on this song? If so, what type of pedal and what settings?
Last edited by 7th_son on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: General forum housekeeping
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: The White Stripes guitar tab topic

Post by rsimms3 »

There's a few folks here that talk tabs but I think it's a bit intermittent. I know there is a dedicated topic that started out of tabbing the new Jack White album. You might want to directly engage some of those folks with questions.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: The White Stripes guitar tab topic

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i think there are a few different ways to answer your question quickly... drop a line to third tesla or go visit www.brokenbricks.com where some other guy took the tabs he lifted and made a site for white stripes players... best of luck
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow