Re: White Stripes TBTKMB/LSMAA Tri

Post by Melon »

huh? who?
houses are full of things that gather dust
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I think he is referring to the sale tomorrow at the John C. Reily show.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

well i braved the john c reily show in the hunt for my first tri & i was lucky enough to get 1 copy of each! waited about two hours in line (because they opened up an hour late) kinda drizzly a bit cut throat (alot of the people around me were open ebay flippers) overal a good story to tell & i've got some tri's to help tell it :D

oh yeah! since when did they start charging $15 a record? i was a bit disapointed with that i thought they just had normal prices... but it all worked out i suppose.
Last edited by Melon on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Melon wrote:well i braved the john c reily show in the hunt for my first tri & i was lucky enough to get 2 copy of each! waited about two hours in line (because they opened up an hour late) kinda drizzly a bit cut throat (alot of the people around me were open ebay flippers) overal a good story to tell & i've got some tri's to help tell it :D

oh yeah! since when did they start charging $15 a record? i was a bit disapointed with that i thought they just had normal prices... but it all worked out i suppose.
It has always been $15 a tri I believe.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

It's been $15 a tri for a while now. They started out at $10 but it's been a while since they were that price.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

orangeshoeskid wrote:It's been $15 a tri for a while now. They started out at $10 but it's been a while since they were that price.
yeah, i think sometime around colbert was when the tri price went from 10 bucks to 15?
he is everything i hate...
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

elduderino wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:It's been $15 a tri for a while now. They started out at $10 but it's been a while since they were that price.
yeah, i think sometime around colbert was when the tri price went from 10 bucks to 15?
Thornbills was $15 for me but that was here locally.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

ah that makes sense. or at least explains why i had mixed info going into it. thanks guys

WOOPS! edit on my original post i only got 1 copy of each (typo out of excitement)