White Stripes TBTKMB/LSMAA Tri

Everything in Stripes
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: White Stripes TBTKMB/LSMAA Tri

Post by arewhyehen »

So how does it work, I know it's only one TRI per person, but if they have two different ones for sale can each person get one of each!?
Last edited by arewhyehen on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Re: White Stripes TBTKMY/LSMAA Tri

Post by elduderino »

arewhyehen wrote:So how does it work, I know it's only one TRI per person, but if they have two different ones for sale can each person get one of each!?
only one per person, so you have to choose which one you want, then get back in line, hoping you chose wisely and that when you make it back to the counter, there are still tri colors left of the other one you need.
he is everything i hate...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

elduderino wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:So how does it work, I know it's only one TRI per person, but if they have two different ones for sale can each person get one of each!?
only one per person, so you have to choose which one you want, then get back in line, hoping you chose wisely and that when you make it back to the counter, there are still tri colors left of the other one you need.

You're kidding....right? That's horrible
sjcapps07
Little Acorn

Post by sjcapps07 »

elduderino wrote:
Really? Ew. Maybe it'll be more like RSD, where you could get one of all the releases at once...
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

elduderino wrote:
Anyone else think this?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

sjcapps07 wrote:
elduderino wrote:
Really? Ew. Maybe it'll be more like RSD, where you could get one of all the releases at once...
nope.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

elduderino wrote:
sjcapps07 wrote:
elduderino wrote:
nope.
By the time you'd get one and back in a second time wouldnt they be gone? How many people line up for these things usually?!?
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

arewhyehen wrote:
elduderino wrote:
sjcapps07 wrote:
elduderino wrote:
nope.
By the time you'd get one and back in a second time wouldnt they be gone? How many people line up for these things usually?!?
not sure for this one, being the first stripes tri color released at TMR...
texascyclone
Little Acorn

Post by texascyclone »

I have seen it done several different ways. On the one occasion they sold one tri til it was out then sold the others in order in the same way. On another occasion it was the package deal they had several items and sold one of each to each person.
On yet another occasion they sold 2 copies to anyone who wanted the extra but didnt really tell that so some were able to ask for 2 and got it with no issue. I guess it will just depend on how they decide to do it. .
But i would supect that they do not have a crowd and it will be no trouble getting the copies of each for the collection.
The LA release specifically says "and/ or" implying that the patron will be able to buy 1 or both.
Really not a big point to speculate as they will do as they please and have always operated that way regardless.
i will be in attendanc and will be just damn glad to get whatever they serve.
The folks at the shop are really nice IF your not an ASShole about things and have always been very accommodating. Unless as I mentioned you have social difficulties as i am sure some do. Look forward to seeing you all tuesday yellow bags in hand.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

texascyclone wrote:I have seen it done several different ways. On the one occasion they sold one tri til it was out then sold the others in order in the same way. On another occasion it was the package deal they had several items and sold one of each to each person.
On yet another occasion they sold 2 copies to anyone who wanted the extra but didnt really tell that so some were able to ask for 2 and got it with no issue. I guess it will just depend on how they decide to do it. .
But i would supect that they do not have a crowd and it will be no trouble getting the copies of each for the collection.
The LA release specifically says "and/ or" implying that the patron will be able to buy 1 or both.
Really not a big point to speculate as they will do as they please and have always operated that way regardless.
The folks at the shop are really nice IF your not an ASShole about things and have always been very accommodating. Unless as I mentioned you have social difficulties as i am sure some do. Look forward to seeing you all tuesday yellow bags in hand.
i'm an asshole and the folks in the shop are pretty nice to me.
texascyclone
Little Acorn

Post by texascyclone »

elduderino wrote:
texascyclone wrote:I have seen it done several different ways. On the one occasion they sold one tri til it was out then sold the others in order in the same way. On another occasion it was the package deal they had several items and sold one of each to each person.
i'm an asshole and the folks in the shop are pretty nice to me.
Really i would have never guessed it everytime I every met you you were just the best DUDe around
So I am glad you corrected me. You must just confine your better side to the shop and swirl.
see you Tuesday.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Hey, y'all-- While you're standing in line, could you take some photos of the expansion progress for the rest of us, ok? Thank you ever so much :)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
texascyclone
Little Acorn

Post by texascyclone »

Kali Durga wrote:Hey, y'all-- While you're standing in line, could you take some photos of the expansion progress for the rest of us, ok? Thank you ever so much :)
sure will :D :D :D
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

so they're supposed to start selling at 6 (?) how early is anybody showing up?
houses are full of things that gather dust
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Melon wrote:so they're supposed to start selling at 6 (?) how early is anybody showing up?
boof?