Meg Should Guest On Blue Series (Or SOMETHING)

Everything in Stripes
love_islander
Little People

Re: Meg Should Guest On Blue Series (Or SOMETHING)

Post by love_islander »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
love_islander wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Ya' know... The White Stripes were supposed to re-record the entirety of "Get Behind Me Satan" for official release. That's unfinished business.
You've got GBMS on vinyl now anyways...
That's what reminded me. haha Can't believe I finally have this freakin' album. I have to wait for a new stylus before I can spin it though. Wore out my old one on a stack of 300 dirty 45's, trying to decide which to keep and which to give away.
#firstworldproblems :)
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

USA! USA!!
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

Maybe if they slipped her in quietly as a hidden track or a b-side on someone else's album, and credit her under an alias, it would be less invasive for her. The only fuss that would be made would be by real fans who could recognize her simply by her voice! We would all know it was Meg, but if it wasn't credited, others would never really know for certain! Her privacy would remain respected! And it could be produced by Jack White without being labeled a reunion!!
And if they put it on CD format? Can you imagine forgetting to turn off your player one day, letting the CD keep playing even thought you THINK it's over... And then, all of the sudden, fifteen minutes after the end of the last track... you hear Meg's voice.
GOOSEBUMPS AND SQUEALS AND ALL AROUND VOMITOUS MERRIMENT.
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~