Candle light vigil

Everything in Stripes
Boognish53
Little Bird

Candle light vigil

Post by Boognish53 »

Anyone interested in meeting at Third Man for a midnight vigil Thursday.
Money is fluid, integrity is not.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Candle light vigil

Post by orangeshoeskid »

For what?
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

orangeshoeskid wrote:For what?
JUST beat me to that! lol
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Boognish53
Little Bird

Post by Boognish53 »

At midnight it will be Bastille Day, the day that the stripes were formed. Just feel like we should do something. Perhaps leave a shrine , sing , I don't know. Something to show appriciation.
Money is fluid, integrity is not.
makers888
Little Acorn

Post by makers888 »

I would totally be there if I lived a bit closer my fellow Ween fan. And I'd even bring over my acoustic guitar. And maybe even a portable drum kit. A great shrine would be to paint Third Man Records Red and White rather than Black, Yellow, and Red. :D
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I'd love to meet a complete stranger in the dark! Where do I sign?
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

red white and black candles...red white or black attire(faces painted accordingly)...blasting white stripes songs from multiple stereos...popping and eating popcorn out of your ugwnl screening popcorn bags...first flights for the balsa planes...looking through your viewers...etc...i hope some people get together for this...be sure to take pics even if you are the only one there.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

i am in the parking lot right now -- where is everyone?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

What the heck are you guys talking about?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

shteev wrote:red white and black candles...red white or black attire(faces painted accordingly)...blasting white stripes songs from multiple stereos...popping and eating popcorn out of your ugwnl screening popcorn bags...first flights for the balsa planes...looking through your viewers...etc...i hope some people get together for this...be sure to take pics even if you are the only one there.
..all while wearing your tartan kilts and balmorals. :lol:
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I'd go and wear my tartan scarf...if I wasn't in bed already. Could we reschedule for tomorrow night?
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

shteev wrote:red white and black candles...red white or black attire(faces painted accordingly)...blasting white stripes songs from multiple stereos...popping and eating popcorn out of your ugwnl screening popcorn bags...first flights for the balsa planes...looking through your viewers...etc...i hope some people get together for this...be sure to take pics even if you are the only one there.
In memory of the white stripes i decided to finally open this up and let it fly. they work really well btw and are alot more fun then in pieces in the plastic bag lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Bastille day is 14th so still time to get creepy
Boognish53 wrote:At midnight it will be Bastille Day, the day that the stripes were formed. Just feel like we should do something. Perhaps leave a shrine , sing , I don't know. Something to show appriciation.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

flattop2001 wrote:Bastille day is 14th so still time to get creepy
Boognish53 wrote:At midnight it will be Bastille Day, the day that the stripes were formed. Just feel like we should do something. Perhaps leave a shrine , sing , I don't know. Something to show appriciation.
Ah, thanks. I missed that post.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

makers888 wrote:I would totally be there if I lived a bit closer my fellow Ween fan. And I'd even bring over my acoustic guitar. And maybe even a portable drum kit. A great shrine would be to paint Third Man Records Red and White rather than Black, Yellow, and Red. :D
What the heck??? Theres fellow WEEN fans here???? anyone on their forum?
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)