Meg White at TMR?

Everything in Stripes
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Meg White at TMR?

Post by kevron6 »

One of my friends told me that they read on the bonnaroo forum that someone saw Meg and Jack along with some others going into TMR. I Have no idea of this is true but I hope it is and we don't have much to talk about so go ahead and run with this one.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
higherlimits
Little People

Re: Meg White at TMR?

Post by higherlimits »

Third Man Studio isn't at TMR so don't read into THAT. That being said Karen was quoted as saying that she sees Meg more than she sees Jack sometimes..
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:Third Man Studio isn't at TMR so don't read into THAT. That being said Karen was quoted as saying that she sees Meg more than she sees Jack sometimes..
I am fully aware of that Ian but it is entirely possible that maybe they are getting ready to record an album. It is also entirely possible than a super volcano may erupt in Yellowstone or an asteroid might collide with the earth.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

kevron6 wrote:
higherlimits wrote:Third Man Studio isn't at TMR so don't read into THAT. That being said Karen was quoted as saying that she sees Meg more than she sees Jack sometimes..
I am fully aware of that Ian but it is entirely possible that maybe they are getting ready to record an album. It is also entirely possible than a super volcano may erupt in Yellowstone or an asteroid might collide with the earth.
If the Yellowstone caldera blows (and in geological terms it is a few hundred million years overdue) we are all f***ed! No HPLB will help us then and there will be no-one around to figure out who died with the most toys!
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

guess we know why she was there now...
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"