White Stripes return?

Everything in Stripes
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Re: White Stripes return?

Post by tanzaib »

flattop2001 wrote:Very strong rumors on the Coachella message boards that the Stripes will play. Rumors seem to stem not just from the fact that all Jacks other bands are busy, but Megs hubby is on the road with Wanda J during Coachella. Man I hope this happens more than expecting.

Even more excited that Talking Heads are strongly tipped, but this seems soley due to Tom Tom Club confirming, I think less likely than the Stripes, but looks like Arcade Fire & Neil Young are among the headliners, this and three days of sun in April would make the trip worthwhile, anything else is gravy.

I think the guy hits the nail on the head, Meg holds they key. Please put down any breakables before viewing the poster below.
april 16th is a Saturday this year ???
(this is another post by me that i will not get any fucking credit for so why do i bother)
Last edited by tanzaib on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

http://youtu.be/2O9ulBLlipo
i love this clip!!!

'do they have too much bass in their music?'
'is it because they're from detroit?'
'is it because there's just 2 of them?'
'they're white i mean what's up???'
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

flattop2001 wrote:Very strong rumors on the Coachella message boards that the Stripes will play. Rumors seem to stem not just from the fact that all Jacks other bands are busy, but Megs hubby is on the road with Wanda J during Coachella. Man I hope this happens more than expecting.

Even more excited that Talking Heads are strongly tipped, but this seems soley due to Tom Tom Club confirming, I think less likely than the Stripes, but looks like Arcade Fire & Neil Young are among the headliners, this and three days of sun in April would make the trip worthwhile, anything else is gravy.

I think the guy hits the nail on the head, Meg holds they key. Please put down any breakables before viewing the poster below.
Someone always make a FAKE poster this time of year, this is all just speculation......
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

IamFrank007 wrote:

Someone always make a FAKE poster this time of year, this is all just speculation......
I think that's an old poster, not a fake one.. April 16th is a Saturday, not a Friday.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Yes. That's why I said it is fake at the bottom. The date is a bit of a giveaway.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

higherlimits wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:

I think that's an old poster, not a fake one.. April 16th is a Saturday, not a Friday.
It's last years poster with a fake line up.....
The White Stripes will play at 20th aniversary of Lollapalooza this year....... I wish :D
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
sk8r408
Little Bird

Post by sk8r408 »

I like this one more...
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I'm so excited to see Death From Above 1979 back together, even if it is just for this festival.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

That is a decent Coachella lineup.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Fuck Cochella, I'm going to Brochella:

elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

hawke000 wrote:Fuck Cochella, I'm going to Brochella:

you had me at nickelback.
he is everything i hate...
lightschuh
Little Acorn

Post by lightschuh »

that lineup disgusts me
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Awesome! Nickelback and Creed! My two favs!!!!!!!

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth there...
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

There is no way bands as good as Editors, She Wants Revenge, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah belong on that list.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.