Album: White Blood Cells

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
love_islander
Little People

Re: Album: White Blood Cells

Post by love_islander »

From the latest TMR newsletter: LINK

£350 for a copy. Any thoughts on whether this will hold value given what's already out there?
mangry
Little Ghost

Post by mangry »

Good question. Too rich for my blood. Folks on Reddit are talking about how this label caters to the highest of high end record collectors, so it probably will. People who have their own power line for their turntables, dedicated listening room that is isolated from the other power supply in the house, that sort of thing. That’s a world I’ll never know, but I reckon if you wanna find out shell out the dough!

Edit: https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearc ... l=&fcatno=

Looks like a pretty safe bet it will be worth at least what is asked by the label.
Hyperbole used for effect!
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mangry wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:23 pm Good question. Too rich for my blood. Folks on Reddit are talking about how this label caters to the highest of high end record collectors, so it probably will. People who have their own power line for their turntables, dedicated listening room that is isolated from the other power supply in the house, that sort of thing. That’s a world I’ll never know, but I reckon if you wanna find out shell out the dough!

Edit: https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearc ... l=&fcatno=

Looks like a pretty safe bet it will be worth at least what is asked by the label.
Thanks for the info. Now looking into it, it seems like they'll sell out nearly immediately and be pricey out on the market. Hopefully sale time is friendly