Single: Surprise Package Vol. 2

Rag and Bone to Inchophone
stoutr
Little Ghost

Re: Single: Surprise Package Vol. 2

Post by stoutr »

3-Suprise-Packages-WEB.jpg
I am drawing a line also: No more duplicates, take a decent picture and put them away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
davestef
Little Bird

Post by davestef »

the three pressings are all the same besides color? are they limited to 100 of each color? or 100 in general
barrowc
Little Cream Soda

Post by barrowc »

250 red and 250 black both from the original 1998

100 on grey-brown from 2001 apparently to use up spare copies of the sleeve (not very plausible sounding)
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

barrowc wrote: 100 on grey-brown from 2001 apparently to use up spare copies of the sleeve (not very plausible sounding)
Sounds as murky as the vinyl colour itself. Were those ever sold at a regular price?
barrowc
Little Cream Soda

Post by barrowc »

Not sure - presumably some must have been. Flying Bomb used to fire a grey-brown copy on to eBay every Christmas with monotonous regularity
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

yep aclaydon was the username for the seller andy claydon who ran the label with a patti claydon.
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
tiorted
Little Bird

Post by tiorted »

7th_son wrote:Sounds as murky as the vinyl colour itself. Were those ever sold at a regular price?
they sold the mud color 3rd pressing for around $5 via their website when it first came out