Re: italy records

The Upholsterers, The Soledad Brothers, Blanche, The Greenhornes, 2 Star Tabernacle and more...
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Yeah, there are only like a 1000 copies of some of the GBMS singles but they're still cheap and pretty easily available. I'm not certain of numbers though so I can't tell you which ones only have 1000... I bet there are more vault memberships than that though..
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

higherlimits wrote:Yeah, there are only like a 1000 copies of some of the GBMS singles but they're still cheap and pretty easily available. I'm not certain of numbers though so I can't tell you which ones only have 1000... I bet there are more vault memberships than that though..
do you really think there are more than a 1000 vault memberships???? i would guess thats high, but i may be way wrong.
That can go now.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

DBCooper wrote:
higherlimits wrote:Yeah, there are only like a 1000 copies of some of the GBMS singles but they're still cheap and pretty easily available. I'm not certain of numbers though so I can't tell you which ones only have 1000... I bet there are more vault memberships than that though..
do you really think there are more than a 1000 vault memberships???? i would guess thats high, but i may be way wrong.
Way more ... Someone that toured URP asked them about the pressing number of TMR items. They told him that they couldn't tell but that the Vault releases were the highest TMR records in pressed quantity ... and by far :lol:

Seems like the exclusive vault records are the most common ones :mrgreen:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

well i have said it before and i will say it again.......and hope someone in a higher place is listening. I wish that TMR would do more of their collector inserts in the online orders directly from the site. I know you TMR is a business and you need to get people in the store. Maybe 50/50 would be worth a try. 50 percent the "special" records released in the store, and 50 percent in random mail orders?
Last edited by DBCooper on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
That can go now.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

DBCooper wrote:well i have said it before and i will say it again.......and hope someone in a higher place is listening. I wish that TMR would do more of their collector inserts in the people that order the records directly from the site. I know you TMR is a business and you need to get people in the store. Maybe 50/50 would be worth a try. 50 percent the "special" records released in the store, and 50 percent in random mail orders? My buddy told me last time he was at TMR Swank was walking around telling people they would have to answer a question about the band, but it never happend. I have said this before, but due to the fact TMR is getting some people being paid for their services to shop......I think TMR should enforce a dress code on release dates of strictly black tie formal apparel and ladies dress attire. Just my thought, but i think it would help us all.
What?!?!
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

DBCooper wrote:well i have said it before and i will say it again....I wish that TMR would do more of their collector inserts in the people that order the records directly from the site.
I, for one, am glad that TMR doesn't put the "collector inserts" in people that order from the site
I think that would ruin the record or at least you'd have a hard time cleaning out the grooves before you spin it.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

DBCooper wrote:I wish that TMR would do more of their collector inserts in the people that order the records directly from the site.
Personally, I don't want any record inserted into me no matter how small it is. That would hurt.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

New TMR release !!!

TMR is pround to announce the release of a totally new concept, the TMR SUPPOSITORY. The TMR SUPPOSITORY directly brings music from your ass to your brain. The limited edition will come in a beautiful tricolor Peach sented edition, be quick!
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

rsimms3 wrote:
DBCooper wrote:I wish that TMR would do more of their collector inserts in the people that order the records directly from the site.
Personally, I don't want any record inserted into me no matter how small it is. That would hurt.
I think I might just be able to handle the 3inch ones.
The "Hair" record would get awfully messy I think.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

[ebay]260739004707[/ebay]
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

my question is how come all the tmr stuff is on the italy records forum?
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

What tmr stuff is on what italy records forum?
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

runofthemill wrote:What tmr stuff is on what italy records forum?
This subject is supposed to be about Italy records and the entire last page was about how tmr should insert records.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

PugFaceRex wrote:[ebay]260739004707[/ebay]
Okay so it's not THE HOLY GRAIL, but it is still hand painted. If you are reading this I am sure you are already aware of the recent sale of THE WHITE STRIPES BRILLIANT 2nd single "LAFAYETTE BLUES" hand painted by yours truly, Dave Buick, for enough money ( $18,000 ) to buy and restore a house here in my beloved city, Detroit. If you are not just google it there is a bunch of stuff out there.

Well heres the deal you can get any of the records i have listed here on ebay or on Italy records website ( scienceorfact ) hand painted by me. You can give me ideas of how you want it to look or i will just do it on my own. I will use nice heavy duty cardboard folded over just like Jack and I did way back in '98. You will get the record, the regular cover and your one of a kind Dave Italy hand painted cover. I will also take photos of each one and archive them on the Italy Records website with or without the owners name ( owners choice).

All you have to do is buy it now here, this listing, and let me know what one you want me to paint. Buy as many as you want!

I will run this incredible offer for awhile allowing you the chance to get a wonderful little record that one day might just put your kid through college or get you and yours that new spaceship you guys been wanting.

The more of these little guys that sell the more new Italy Records I can get out there for you.

Thanks for looking. check out all my other stuff too!

Please allow a couple weeks for hand painting.

WTF? Dave's really looking to cash in...rent must be due soon.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
DBCooper
Little Acorn

Post by DBCooper »

this is why the last record jack made in detroit was titled "get behind me satan", and then he got the hell out!
That can go now.